Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Where are the codes?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I haven't ordered anything this month, but I am dying to order AGT26!!! But I don't want to order her without a CODE!!! I just can't bring myself to pay full price!I hope we won't have to be codeless for much longer!
    ~Annie

  2. #2
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    I hope we get some codes soon, too! I had Addy's birthday stuff in my cart yesterday, but could not bring myself to place that large of an order without a code. A 10% off code would be perfect!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is 149921 not working for 10% off? I used it last week for an order.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I tried it earlier today and its not working.
    ~Annie

  5. #5
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe if no one orders, AG will take the hint and put out a code!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I convinced dd to just hold on to her $ until at least May 1st & see if the outfit she wants will be on sale (Lissie's Rose Garden gown) or a new code will be available. She's not quite 9 & VERY anxious to buy. [img]eek.gif[/img] Come on Code! I want a free shipping code! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wonder when there ISN'T a code, if their actual sales numbers go down due to people not buying.

    *Jordyn

  8. #8
    Inactive Member adorevintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2006
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Ponydreamer:
    I hope we get some codes soon, too! I had Addy's birthday stuff in my cart yesterday, but could not bring myself to place that large of an order without a code. A 10% off code would be perfect!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have been doing this like everyday! I put together orders... then think AHH if ONLY I had 10% or Free Shipping!

    I know it's just an extra $10-$12 dollars... but STILL... I don't know what it is about me that feels I am saving money by buying MORE things when I have a code.

    American Girl, are you listening!!! Give me a code and I bet you I will spend over $100 just because I use the codes to justify my spending!
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member uktmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have my next order already planned out... [img]confused.gif[/img] . I was going to order it with my birthday money and tax refund, but the 10% off code expired just a few days before my birthday! [img]frown.gif[/img] I had put everything in my cart with the code, but it didn't work [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I refuse to place an order this big without a code!! Come on AG, where's our new code?

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 20, 2006 01:07 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When ever I order something my mom has me save up the money for what I am buying and the shipping. Right now I don't have enough because there isn't a code. Whether it was free shipping or 10% off I would have enough.

    Come on AG, give us a code!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •